Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lego Monster Fighters Toy Fair 2012

Pictures of the new monster minifigs have been circulating today, giving us a better glimpse at the new Wolfman, Dracula, and Frankenstein's Monster. The Wolfman has a new head sculpt which I love, but the other two are basically old figures with new paint jobs. Not that I'm complaining, I need new monsters for my Lego Monster Army! I can't wait to get my hands on these little guys. One disturbing trend is an overwhelming amount of hate for this series, which I really don't understand. I guess I just can't bring myself to hate Legos. This theme is a dream come true for Lego Monster Junkies like me!


Here are the Monster Fighters themeselves, I like how many have lost limbs in battle and have high-tech prosthetic replacements - hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment