Monday, October 17, 2011

Lego Minifigure Series 6 and 7 Pics - No Monsters!?!?

Well I am just flabbergasted! As excited as I am for some of the cool new minifigs coming out in 2012 there just aren't any cool monsters! The minotaur could count if you want to get technical, but he's more mythological than a 'monster'. I will pick some of them up, though, because they're awesome. The genie is great, and he can live in the treasure room of my haunted castle. I we knew about those two from earlier reports on series 6, what surprises me is the lack of anything monstrous in series 7!!! Based on past series I had my hopes up that we'd get at least one little ghoul in each run, but I guess that was just a fools hope.

Minifigures Series 6


Minifigures Series 7

Source: www.spielwaren-hegmann.de/

No comments:

Post a Comment